Lutron LRF2-DCRB Radio Powr Savr Ceiling Mounted Wireless Daylight Sensor
The battery-powered, ceiling mount sensor saves energy by dimming or turning off electric lighting when sufficient daylight is available. The sensor detects light in the space and then wirelessly transmits the appropriate commands to the compatible dimming and switching devices via Lutron Clear Connect™ Radio Frequency (RF) technology; those controls then adjust the lights to take advantage of daylight. Combine convenience, exceptional energy savings, and ease of installation with the new Radio Powr Savr wireless daylight sensor.
Lutron LRF2-DCRB Features:
- The Radio Powr Savr™ Daylight Sensor works with Maestro Wireless® switches and dimmers to save energy in small spaces by automatically dimming or switching electric light in response to available daylight The sensor requires no new wiring and communicates via radio frequency, so installation only takes a few minutes
- In a larger space, the Radio Powr Savr™ Daylight Sensor works with GRAFIK Eye® QS control units directly and the Energy Savr Node™ product family through the QS Sensor Module to save energy by automatically adjusting light levels based on the amount of daylight available within the space
- The Radio Powr Savr™ Daylight Sensor can also be incorporated into Quantum® system through the QS Sensor Module to automatically adjust the light levels according to the amount daylight available in multiple spaces and provide total light management of an entire building
- Depending on the overall system configuration, Radio Powr Savr daylight sensor can reduce lighting electricity usage by 15% in a given space
- Radio Powr Savr daylight sensor can be installed quickly and easily By simply placing the unit on the ceiling and replacing a standard light switch with a compatible Lutron dimmer or switch, users can retrofit a space in minutes No wiring is required
- The sensors are compatible with Maestro Wireless® switches and dimmers, GRAFIK Eye® QS Wireless control units, EcoSystem®, SoftSwitch® Energy Savr Node, and Quantum® making it an important part of an energy-saving light control strategy
The story of Lutron began in a makeshift lab in a New York City home in 1959 where Joel Spira emerged with a radical new innovation in home lighting: the solid-state rotary dimmer. In almost 50 years of innovation, Lutron has invented hundreds of lighting control devices and systems, and expanded their product offering from 2 products to 15,000. Lutron dimmers not only set the perfect mood in a home, they also reduce energy consumption and extend lamp life. Taken as a whole, Lutron light controls have reduced electrical use by 9.2 billion kWh, reducing their customers' electric bills by $1 billion annually. The company has advanced the technology of lighting control while focusing on exceptional quality and design. Since the beginning, the company has maintained exceptional service, offering 24-hour technical support for its products, and a friendly customer service department.
Additional Lutron Links
This Lutron item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Lutron LRF2-DCRB-WH
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the LRF2-DCRB and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Lutron products with over 400 warehouses across the country.