This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Wall Plate Required
Lutron MA-AFQ4 Maestro Multi-Location Companion Fan Control
Add up to two of this 120 volt companion control to your (MIR-FQ4FMT) or (MIR-FQ4FM) unit for multi-location control of your ceiling fans (sold separately).
The Maestro dimmer provides an easy-to-operate tap switch that turns lights on/off to your favorite light level. Use the rocker dimmer to adjust lights manually. The delayed fade-to-off feature gives you 10-60 seconds to leave the room. Combine with Maestro companion dimmers to control a single light from up to 10 locations.
Lutron MA-AFQ4 Features:
- Add to (MIR-FQ4FMT) or (MIR-FQ4FM) controls for multi-location control capability
- LEDs glow softly to find dimmer easily in the dark and show preset level when the fan is off
- Maestro IR provides infrared remote control of fans
- Offers 7 quiet speeds for enhanced comfort
- Power failure memory – Maestro remembers your settings even after a power interruption
- Superior suppression of interference with radio and TV
- Adjust fan speed from up to 3 locations
- Works with virtually all existing wiring
The story of Lutron began in a makeshift lab in a New York City home in 1959 where Joel Spira emerged with a radical new innovation in home lighting: the solid-state rotary dimmer. In almost 50 years of innovation, Lutron has invented hundreds of lighting control devices and systems, and expanded their product offering from 2 products to 15,000. Lutron dimmers not only set the perfect mood in a home, they also reduce energy consumption and extend lamp life. Taken as a whole, Lutron light controls have reduced electrical use by 9.2 billion kWh, reducing their customers' electric bills by $1 billion annually. The company has advanced the technology of lighting control while focusing on exceptional quality and design. Since the beginning, the company has maintained exceptional service, offering 24-hour technical support for its products, and a friendly customer service department.