This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Wall Plate Required
Lutron MA-T51 Maestro 120 Volt 600 Watt Single Pole No Neutral Required Countdown Timer
Timer can be set to operate fan or light for 5-60 minutes before turning off automatically. LED indicators change as time counts down. This model does not require neutral. Maestro timers help you save money and energy by automatically turning off lights and fans after a preset time. Using Lutron timers on bathroom exhaust fans can reduce the chance of a costly mold problem, and timers attached to garage lights can add an extra layer of safety when you return home at night.
The Maestro dimmer provides an easy-to-operate tap switch that turns lights on/off to your favorite light level. Use the rocker dimmer to adjust lights manually. The delayed fade-to-off feature gives you 10-60 seconds to leave the room. Combine with Maestro companion dimmers to control a single light from up to 10 locations.
Lutron MA-T51 Features:
- Use to control either an exhaust fan or lights
- Save energy by setting the timer to automatically turn off fan or lights
- Use with exhaust fan to reduce moisture, mold, and mildew in a bathroom
- One minute warning before lights or fan go off
- Available settings include 5, 10, 15, 30, 45, and 60 minutes--along with an untimed option
- Tap on to start timer, tap off
- Tap twice for untimed on
- Touch rocker on right to adjust countdown time
- Available in 27 colors
- Coordinating Claro wall plates available separately
- Matching dimmers, switches, fan controls, and accessories available
- 600W lighting loads or 3A general purpose fans
- Multi-location application requires neutral wire
- Do not use with compact fluorescent lamps
- Do not use with lights switched from more than one location
- When controlling a fan and light load, total load cannot exceed 3A
Lutron MA-T51 Specifications:
- Voltage: 120
- Wattage: 600
The story of Lutron began in a makeshift lab in a New York City home in 1959 where Joel Spira emerged with a radical new innovation in home lighting: the solid-state rotary dimmer. In almost 50 years of innovation, Lutron has invented hundreds of lighting control devices and systems, and expanded their product offering from 2 products to 15,000. Lutron dimmers not only set the perfect mood in a home, they also reduce energy consumption and extend lamp life. Taken as a whole, Lutron light controls have reduced electrical use by 9.2 billion kWh, reducing their customers' electric bills by $1 billion annually. The company has advanced the technology of lighting control while focusing on exceptional quality and design. Since the beginning, the company has maintained exceptional service, offering 24-hour technical support for its products, and a friendly customer service department.