This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Wall Plate Required
Lutron MRF2-8ANS-120 Maestro Wireless 120 Volt 8 Ampere Light or 5.8 Ampere Fan Single Pole / Multi Location Spec Grad Digital Switch
120V Single Pole/Multi Location smart switch with RF receiver for control of most lighting loads and fan control. Controls up to 8Amps of most lighting loads or up to 5.8Amps of general purpose fans. Maestro Wireless technology offers impressive lighting control functionality and convenience that will fit almost any commercial or residential application. The Pico™ Wireless control and Radio Powr Savr™ sensors give the system even greater flexibility, plus the added benefit of improved energy savings. The system is incredibly easy to install and operate, allowing you to control lighting levels with any combination of up to 10 dimmers, switches, sensors and wireless controls — all with the touch of a button.
Lutron MRF2-8ANS-120 Features:
- Built in radio allows control from Pico ™ wireless control or Radio Powr Savr ™ occupancy
- vacancy sensors
- LEDs glow softly in the dark so you can easily find the dimmer
- Use companion switches to switch from up to ten locations
- Power failure memory - Maestro Wireless remembers your settings even after a power interruption
- Multi-location switching compatible with 3-way wiring for easy installation and retrofit
- Available in 27 colors
- Coordinating Claro wall plates available separately
- Matching dimmers and accessories available
- Uses Lutron's reliable Clear Connect RF Technology ™
Lutron MRF2-8ANS-120 Specifications:
- Amperage: 8 Light, 5.8 Fan
- Voltage: 120
The story of Lutron began in a makeshift lab in a New York City home in 1959 where Joel Spira emerged with a radical new innovation in home lighting: the solid-state rotary dimmer. In almost 50 years of innovation, Lutron has invented hundreds of lighting control devices and systems, and expanded their product offering from 2 products to 15,000. Lutron dimmers not only set the perfect mood in a home, they also reduce energy consumption and extend lamp life. Taken as a whole, Lutron light controls have reduced electrical use by 9.2 billion kWh, reducing their customers' electric bills by $1 billion annually. The company has advanced the technology of lighting control while focusing on exceptional quality and design. Since the beginning, the company has maintained exceptional service, offering 24-hour technical support for its products, and a friendly customer service department.