120 Volt 1000 Watt Spec Grade Magnetic Low Voltage Digital Fade Dimmer from the Maestro Wireless Collection
Magnetic low voltage spec grade 120 volt 1000 watt capacity digital fade dimmer.
Maestro Wireless technology offers impressive lighting control functionality and convenience that will fit almost any commercial or residential application. The Pico™ Wireless control and Radio Powr Savr™ sensors give the system even greater flexibility, plus the added benefit of improved energy savings. The system is incredibly easy to install and operate, allowing you to control lighting levels with any combination of up to 10 dimmers, switches, sensors and wireless controls — all with the touch of a button.
- Built in radio allows control from Pico ™ wireless control or Radio Powr Savr ™ occupancy/vacancy sensors.
- Delayed off provides light as you exit the room.
- LEDs glow softly in the dark so you can easily find the dimmer.
- Use companion dimmers to dim from up to ten locations.
- Power failure memory - Maestro Wireless remembers your settings even after a power interruption.
- Multi-location dimming compatible with 3-way wiring for easy installation and retrofit.
- Tap once for favorite level; tap twice for full on.
- Touch rocker to adjust light level.
- Available in 27 colors.
- Coordinating Claro wall plates available separately.
- Matching switches and accessories available.
- Incandescent/halogen and magnetic low voltage models available.
- Uses Lutron's reliable Clear Connect RF Technology ™.
- 3-wire, single-pole/multi-location dimmer.
- 120V/277V, 6 A light, 3-wire fluorescent, Hi-lume, Compact SE, ECO-10, and EcoSystem ballasts.
- Voltage: 120
- Wattage: 1000
Additional Lutron Links
Our SKU: Lutron MRF2-D-120-AL
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Lutron MRF2-10D-120-AL
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Lutron MRF2-10D-120-AL Product Specifications
|Collection||Claro, Maestro Wireless|
|Suggested Room Fit||Bedroom, Dining Room, Foyer, Living Room|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.