120 Volt 600 Watt Single Pole / Multi Location Incandescent / Halogen Dimmer from the Maestro Wireless Collection
120V Single Pole/Multi Location smart dimmer with RF receiver for controls up to 600W of incandescent or halogen lighting.
Maestro Wireless technology offers impressive lighting control functionality and convenience that will fit almost any commercial or residential application. The Pico™ Wireless control and Radio Powr Savr™ sensors give the system even greater flexibility, plus the added benefit of improved energy savings. The system is incredibly easy to install and operate, allowing you to control lighting levels with any combination of up to 10 dimmers, switches, sensors and wireless controls — all with the touch of a button.
- Built in radio allows control from Pico ™ wireless control or Radio Powr Savr ™ occupancy/vacancy sensors.
- Delayed off provides light as you exit the room.
- LEDs glow softly in the dark so you can easily find the dimmer.
- Use companion dimmers to dim from up to ten locations.
- Power failure memory - Maestro Wireless remembers your settings even after a power interruption.
- Multi-location dimming compatible with 3-way wiring for easy installation and retrofit.
- Tap once for favorite level; tap twice for full on.
- Touch rocker to adjust light level.
- Available in 27 colors.
- Coordinating Claro wall plates available separately.
- Matching switches and accessories available.
- Incandescent/halogen and magnetic low voltage models available.
- Uses Lutron's reliable Clear Connect RF Technology ™.
- Voltage: 120
- Wattage: 600
- Type: Single Pole, Multi-Location
Additional Lutron Links
This Lutron item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Lutron MRF2-600M-AL
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the MRF2-M-AL and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Lutron products with over 400 warehouses across the country.