This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Wall Plate Required
Lutron MS-OP600M Maestro 120 Volt 600 Watt Combination Dimmer and Occupancy Sensor
The 120 volt 600 watt multi-location/single pole Maestro Dimmer with Occupancy Sensor for incandescent/halogen systems saves energy by automatically turning off the lights when the room is unoccupied. Ideal applications are: bedrooms, bathrooms, kids rooms, laundry rooms, and basements.
Lutron MS-OP600M Features:
- Sleek, unobtrusive sensor adds functionality without sacrificing style
- Sensor turns lights off after room is vacated
- Uses Lutron exclusive XCT Technology for sensing fine motions to ensure the lights remain on when the room is occupied
- Dimmer saves energy and allows you to control the light level to create the right mood or ambiance for any activity
- Controls up to 600W incandescent
- halogen lighting
- Use companion dimmers (MA-R) to dim from up to 10 locations
- Conveniently turns lights on automatically for you when you enter the room; off after you leave
- Can easily be programmed as a vacancy (manual-on setting) sensor
Lutron MS-OP600M Specifications:
- Voltage: 120
- Wattage: 600
The story of Lutron began in a makeshift lab in a New York City home in 1959 where Joel Spira emerged with a radical new innovation in home lighting: the solid-state rotary dimmer. In almost 50 years of innovation, Lutron has invented hundreds of lighting control devices and systems, and expanded their product offering from 2 products to 15,000. Lutron dimmers not only set the perfect mood in a home, they also reduce energy consumption and extend lamp life. Taken as a whole, Lutron light controls have reduced electrical use by 9.2 billion kWh, reducing their customers' electric bills by $1 billion annually. The company has advanced the technology of lighting control while focusing on exceptional quality and design. Since the beginning, the company has maintained exceptional service, offering 24-hour technical support for its products, and a friendly customer service department.