Petite Collection 36 x 24 Inch Kitchen Island
Create space and cleanliness for any sized kitchen with the Lyn Design Petite Series Kitchen Island, available in a light or dark neutral finish color and built to suit the look and feel of any kitchen. Adorned with quality Jeffrey Alexander Collection hardware and 3" maple end grain butcher block that comes preinstalled, this kitchen island is a complete package in both form and function.
Solid Hardwood: Manufactured using the highest quality furniture grade hardwoods and MDF, the Lyn Design Kitchen Island continues to look great and endure the test of time. With dovetailed solid hardwood drawers on hidden full extension mounts, and soft closing cabinet doors, you can rest assured that every component is as strong and beautiful as the next.
- 2 Functioning full extension soft close drawers with hidden undermount
- Decorative panel on reverse side
- Jeffrey Alexander Lafayette Collection decorative hardware included. (Product number: 317-128)
- 317-128BNBDL Brushed nickel machined with dull lacquer hardware included with Distressed Black finish cabinet
- 317-128DBAC Dark brushed antique copper hardware included with Antique White finish cabinet
- 3" maple end grain butcher block top included
- Assembly required for posts (hardware included)
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Length: 36"
- Height: 36"
- Depth: 24"
The stylistic furniture of Lyn Design comes to your from Hardware Resources, a premier manufacturer of fine decorative cabinet hardware and wood products that help bring together and accentuate the look and feel of any design space.
Additional Lyn Design Links
Lyn Design ISL04-AWH Product Specifications
|Care and Cleaning Guide|
|Manufacturers Warranty Information|
|Country Of Origin||China|
|Installation Type||Free Standing|
|Number Of Doors||0|
|Number Of Drawers||2|
|Number Of Shelves||0|
|Suggested Room Fit||Kitchen|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.