Cast Single Door Natural Gas Stove
Enjoy the beauty of a traditional gas stove anywhere in your home with vent free stoves from Majestic. Crafted in traditional cast iron, vent free stoves from Majestic are a simple and safe heating solution that is an ideal addition to any room. Easy to install – with no need for venting or a mantle – our vent free stoves are available in two models and four color choices: Graphite, Enamel Black, Sand and Brown. The CSVF20S features a single burner and a BTU range of 6000 – 10000 making it perfect for bedrooms and smaller spaces. The CSVF30S/VFCS30D features our triple burner, offering yellow flames with glowing logs and embers. with BTU’s ranging from 20000 to 32000 this stove is perfect for warming up chilly rooms without having to turn up the furnace.
- Millivolt with on/off switch and variable flame height control
- Flexible connector with On/Off valve included
- No venting required for ease of installation
- Consumer friendly deluxe control panel
- Available in Graphite or Porcelain, Enamel Black, Enamel Brown and Enamel Sand color
- Fixed Safety Screen
- Available in fixed single door or operable double door
- New Triple Play Burner System® with exclusive triple effect technology producing a full random yellow flame, full depth ember bed and glowing logs
Additional Majestic Links
This Majestic item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Majestic CSVF30SNVEBL*
- Majestic CSVF30SNVEMB
- Majestic CSVF30SNVES*
- Majestic CSVF30SNVG
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the CSVF30SNV and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Majestic products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.