Liquid Propane Direct Vent Fireplace with Ceramic Glass and Leafier Burner
The Lexington Fireplace Series, like all Majestic appliances, is built to stand the test of time. We understand that durability and performance are important criteria when selecting a fireplace for your home. While we deliver these features on every product we produce, we also know that more often than any other product, a fireplace is the focal point of a room. A fireplace adds value, comfort and beauty to any setting. Our designers and craftsmen have meticulously scrutinized every detail to ensure that you receive the finest fireplace built today.
- Flush face design
- Ceramic glass with large viewing area –710 square inches (LX32) –802 square inches (LX36)
- Featuring the exclusive Leafier Burn System™ with a realistic detailed dual burner log set, a beautiful glow with five distinct flame areas and a large ember bed
- Optional decorative fronts and fire screen doors available in several different finishes
- Fireplace interior offers a beautiful, richly colored ceramic Brick pattern Battery operated pilot igniter
- Quick glass release
- Operator friendly deluxe control panel with color illustrated decal including Off/Pilot/On knob, Hi/Lo knob, blower control, optional remote receiver and an easily accessible shut off valve
- Variable flame control
- Up to 80% efficient
- Standard heat activated blower with variable speed control
- Built in adjustable flue restrictor
- Convertible top or rear flue outlet
- CSA design certified
- Exclusive Leafier Burn System™ – combines all of the elements of a natural wood fire to produce flames so realistic, you’ll forget it’s not real wood.
- Realistic Logs – starting with hand carved samples that are perfectly proportioned to fit the stove size and viewing area and then color enhanced to match real wood.
- Yellow Flames – bright yellow flames appear almost translucent in color. Log glow – as log surfaces heat up they produce a bright reddish orange glow, similar to wood in the secondary stages of combustion.
- Ember Bed – a large area of burning ember replicates the look of wood in the final stages of combustion.
- Primary Combustion Zone – primary combustion of fuel load.
- Leafier Burn – gas and oxygen are precisely metered and strategically distributed to provide optimum flame presentation.
Additional Majestic Links
This Majestic item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Majestic LX32DVP
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the LX32DVP and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Majestic products with over 400 warehouses across the country.