Heat Circulating Wood Burning Fireplace
Add a little magic to your home with the WarmMajic wood burning fireplace from Majestic. The WarmMajic features a dual chambered, heat circulating design which takes in cool room air through the lower grille, heats it as it passes around the bottom, back and sides of the hot firebox surface, and then returns that hot air out the top grille and into the room. Available in both 36 and 42 inches sizes along with optional bi-fold doors and ornamental grille, the WarmMajic takes the natural beauty of a wood burning fire to a new level.
- Fully Insulated Heat Circulating Fireplace
- Black Bi-fold doors with Track (Pewter, Polished Brass and Brushed Brass Doors optional)
- Outside Air Kit and complete fan system with variable speed control
- Full Refractory Brick Lining - Built-in Adjustable Flue Damper
- Basket Grate - Wire Mesh Firescreen
- WMC36 uses SK 8" or S8" Series Three Wall Chimney with optional adaptor TWABR
- WMC42 uses S8" Series Three Wall Chimney
- Majestic Wood Burning Fireplaces MUST use Majestic vent pipe when they are installed. Please refer to the Installation Guide, see link below.
Majestic has been manufacturing fireplaces for homes for more than 50 years, and with experience and innovation on their side, they have established themselves as a leader in the industry. Dedicated to creating the most eco-friendly products while utilizing the latest technology, the comfort created by Majestic goes well beyond the warmth their products create in your home. With the beauty and visual appeal apparent in their gas, wood burning and electric fireplaces, they've achieved the ultimate blend of form and function to accent the style within your home.
Additional Majestic Links
Our SKU: Majestic WMC36
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Majestic WMC36
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Majestic WMC36 Product Specifications
|Duct Size||8" x 11"|
|Max Log Size||36|
|Mobile Home Approved||No|
|Vent Type||Chimney Pipe|