Plate Steel Wood Burning Fireplace Insert
Crafted with the same sturdy construction as our wood stoves, this masonry wood insert is designed for existing masonry fireplaces. Standard features include a Brick-lined firebox, blower, and faceplate (44 1/8” W x 31” H) with nickel trim. Heating capacity up to 1,500 sq. ft.
- Masonry wood insert with Brick lined firebox
- Heat capacity up to 1,500 sq. ft.
- Overall dimensions: 21 3/4" H x 26 3/4" W x 20 3/4" D
- Range of heat output: 9,600-58000 BTU's/hr
- Avg efficiency: 64%
- Avg emissions: 4.7 grams/hr
- Log capacity: 20"
- Operates best using minimum of 6" chimney diameter (not to exceed 10")
- Blower and faceplate included (44" W x 31" H)
- Polished nickel trim and finish components
- Black wooden handles
- Majestic Wood Burning Fireplaces MUST use Majestic vent pipe when they are installed. Please refer to the Installation Guide, see link below.
Majestic has been manufacturing fireplaces for homes for more than 50 years, and with experience and innovation on their side, they have established themselves as a leader in the industry. Dedicated to creating the most eco-friendly products while utilizing the latest technology, the comfort created by Majestic goes well beyond the warmth their products create in your home. With the beauty and visual appeal apparent in their gas, wood burning and electric fireplaces, they've achieved the ultimate blend of form and function to accent the style within your home.
Additional Majestic Links
Our SKU: Majestic WR2500X02
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Majestic WR2500X02
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Majestic WR2500X02 Product Specifications
|Duct Size||6" Round|
|Heating Area (Max)||1500|
|Mobile Home Approved||No|
|Vent Type||Chimney Pipe|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.