Plate Steel Wood Burning Fireplace Insert
Crafted with the same sturdy construction as our wood stoves, this masonry wood insert is designed for existing masonry fireplaces. Standard features include a Brick-lined firebox, blower, and faceplate (44 1/8” W x 31” H) with nickel trim. Heating capacity up to 1,500 sq. ft.
- Masonry wood insert with Brick lined firebox
- Heat capacity up to 1,500 sq. ft.
- Overall dimensions: 21 3/4" H x 26 3/4" W x 20 3/4" D
- Range of heat output: 9,600-58000 BTU's/hr
- Avg efficiency: 64%
- Avg emissions: 4.7 grams/hr
- Log capacity: 20"
- Operates best using minimum of 6" chimney diameter (not to exceed 10")
- Blower and faceplate included (44" W x 31" H)
- Polished nickel trim and finish components
- Black wooden handles
- Majestic Wood Burning Fireplaces MUST use Majestic vent pipe when they are installed. Please refer to the Installation Guide, see link below.
Majestic has been manufacturing fireplaces for homes for more than 50 years, and with experience and innovation on their side, they have established themselves as a leader in the industry. Dedicated to creating the most eco-friendly products while utilizing the latest technology, the comfort created by Majestic goes well beyond the warmth their products create in your home. With the beauty and visual appeal apparent in their gas, wood burning and electric fireplaces, they've achieved the ultimate blend of form and function to accent the style within your home.
Additional Majestic Links
This Majestic item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Majestic WR2500X02*
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the WR2500X02 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Majestic products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.