3-Station Edge Roller
Quickly adjusts for making 5/8" to 4" (15.9-102 mm) bends in 29-22 gauge (0.36-0.76 mm) steel.
The center roller station of the ER3 Edge Roller features a precision English/Metric depth gauge on one shaft leg that, when locked in place at desired setting, accurately aligns the depth of all roller stations. Large, comfortable adjustment knobs hold depth setting securely.
Also adjusts for making curved bends! The center roller station of the ER3 is also independently adjustable, with outer roller stations retracted and locked, to allow for bending on a curve.
- For clean, crisp bends in metal roofing materials
- Quickly adjusts for making 5/8" to 4" (16 to 102 mm) bends in 29 to 22-gauge (0.36 to 0.76 mm) steel.
- Exclusive 3-station roller design produces a uniform bend out to the very ends of a straight panel length.
- Center roller roller station is also independently adjustable for making mild-angled bends on a curve.
- Hardened rollers assure long, service life.
Additional Malco Links
This Malco item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Malco ER3
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the ER3 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Malco products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.