Max2000 Aviation Right-Cutting Snips with Ergonomic Handle
Hardened alloy steel blades offer maximum cutting edge life. Superior material flow and lower profile allows maximum maneuverability. Fast adjusting, long life pivot bolt and nylon locking nut with pressure washer holds desired adjustment even for repetitive use in heavy gauge metal. The ergonomic grip maximizes power stroke of hand while the classic grip has the fit and feel of tradition. Tips of jaws ground to point allows access in tight quarters.
- Right Cutting Application with Green Handle
- Riveted handles
- Steel Handle Shaft Extends Through Full Length of Grip
- Multi-operational latch is accessible from right, left or top
- Color-coded TPE (thermoplastic elastomer) upper grip
- Nylon lower grip
- Extra long life compression spring
- Riveted handle will not loosen
Additional Malco Links
This Malco item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Malco M2002
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the M2002 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Malco products with over 400 warehouses across the country.