Max2000 Offset Aviation Snips
The serrated upper jaw of the Max2000 Offset Snip offers solid gripping power with less burr. Ground tips on jaws allow access in tight areas, so that Max Offsets can easily make nickel size blind hole cuts. A full 1-1/4" cutting length and a cutting plane offset from handles makes trim cuts with the Max2000 Offset both accessible and efficient. Available with either a left (shown left) cutting or right cutting application.
- Cuts sharp left angles, straight line and 5" (125 mm) diameter circles.
- Riveted handles
- Steel Handle Shaft Extends Through Full Length of Grip
- Ergonomic Grip Features
- Multi-operational latch is accessible from right, left or top
- Color-coded TPE (thermoplastic elastomer) upper grip
- Nylon lower grip
- Extra long life compression spring
- Riveted handle will not loosen
Additional Malco Links
Our SKU: Malco M2006
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Malco M2006
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Malco M2006 Product Specifications
|Length Of Cut||1.25|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.