Max2000 Offset Aviation Snips
The serrated upper jaw of the Max2000 Offset Snip offers solid gripping power with less burr. Ground tips on jaws allow access in tight areas, so that Max Offsets can easily make nickel size blind hole cuts. A full 1-1/4" cutting length and a cutting plane offset from handles makes trim cuts with the Max2000 Offset both accessible and efficient. Available with either a left (shown left) cutting or right cutting application.
- Cuts sharp right angles, straight line and 5" (125 mm) diameter circles.
- Riveted handles with ergonomic grip
- Steel Handle Shaft Extends Through Full Length of Grip
- Multi-operational latch is accessible from right, left or top
- Color-coded TPE (thermoplastic elastomer) upper grip
- Nylon lower grip
- Extra long life compression spring
- Riveted handle will not loosen
Additional Malco Links
This Malco item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Malco M2007
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the M2007 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Malco products with over 400 warehouses across the country.