TurboShear Drill-Conversion Power Shear
The time-saving TURBOSHEAR Model No. TS1 inserts directly into the chuck of a standard 1200 rpm A/C or cordless drill. It's that easy to convert your power drill to a power shear!
This rugged but inexpensive accessory cuts straight and to the left and is capable of navigating tight curved patterns and squares in heavy 20-gauge (1.02 mm) galvanized steel. Blind cuts require only a 1/2"(12.7 mm) starting hole. Cutting applications include both ferrous and non-ferrous sheet metals, metal roofing/building panels, vinyl, steel mesh, ductwork, even the thick metal of furnace jackets, equipment enclosures or automotive body panels. An offset design keeps both hands away from work surface. Long-wearing hardened jaws are also replaceable.
- For premium performance without the premium price of a dedicated power shear, TURBOSHEAR is an easy addition to every tool box.
- Inserts into chuck of A/C or cordless drill
- Offset design saves hands
- Navigates tight patterns and square cuts
- Cuts a variety of building materials
- 20 gauge capacity in galvanized steel
- Cut-away view
Additional Malco Links
Our SKU: Malco TS1
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Malco TS1
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Malco TS1 Product Specifications
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.