TurboShear Drill-Conversion Power Shear
The time-saving TURBOSHEAR Model No. TS1 inserts directly into the chuck of a standard 1200 rpm A/C or cordless drill. It's that easy to convert your power drill to a power shear!
This rugged but inexpensive accessory cuts straight and to the left and is capable of navigating tight curved patterns and squares in heavy 20-gauge (1.02 mm) galvanized steel. Blind cuts require only a 1/2"(12.7 mm) starting hole. Cutting applications include both ferrous and non-ferrous sheet metals, metal roofing/building panels, vinyl, steel mesh, ductwork, even the thick metal of furnace jackets, equipment enclosures or automotive body panels. An offset design keeps both hands away from work surface. Long-wearing hardened jaws are also replaceable.
- For premium performance without the premium price of a dedicated power shear, TURBOSHEAR is an easy addition to every tool box.
- Inserts into chuck of A/C or cordless drill
- Offset design saves hands
- Navigates tight patterns and square cuts
- Cuts a variety of building materials
- 20 gauge capacity in galvanized steel
- Cut-away view
Additional Malco Links
This Malco item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Malco TS1
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the TS1 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Malco products with over 400 warehouses across the country.