24" Black Beverage Center with Glass Door and 133 Can Capacity
- Stores 103 12 oz. cans; wine section holds 14 bottles
- One metal shelf, one glass shelf, one slide-out wine rack, one wire half-shelf
- One 6-bottle wine cradle
- Incandescent interior display lighting
- Close Door Assist Hinging System
- Full length designer handle
- Temperature range from 39 to 65 degrees fahrenheit
- Audible and visual alarms for door ajar and high/low temperature
- Cool blue LED temperature control display
- Height adjustment up to 1" with leveling legs
- Specify right or left hand door hinge when ordering
- Height: 33-3/4 Inches
- Width: 23-7/8 Inches
- Depth: 24-1/16 Inches
- Amperage: 15
- Voltage: 115
- Total Capacity: 103 12oz. Cans
- Electronic Controls: Yes
For over 70 years, Marvel has been committed to enhancing the lifestyle of their customers. Today, with their unparalleled line of luxury undercounter refrigeration products, Marvel is an industry leader in style, design and sheer range of choices for any and all homeowners. Today, Marvel is proud to use their innovative history to provide commitment to their customers as well as uncompromised quality, wide range of design choices, and sheer luxury performance.
Additional Marvel Links
This Marvel item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Marvel 6BARM-BB-G-R
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the 6BARM and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Marvel products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.