24" Stainless Steel Frame Wine Cellar and Refrigerator Combo with Glass Door
- True dual zone, with two zones independently controlled and monitored for perfect wine storage
- Audible and visual alarms for door ajar, power outage, and high/low temp for each compartment
- 5.45 cu. ft. interior stores 44 bottles
- Dual-pane tinted and UV-resistant door glass protects wine
- Blue LED interior lighting display and temperature controls
- 6 glide-out wine racks with 1" stainless steel fronts
- Temperature range from 35 to 43 degrees fahrenheit
- Stainless steel toe kick
- "Close Door Assist" hinging system
- Specify right or left hand door hinge when ordering
- Height: 67-1/2 Inches
- Width: 23-7/8 Inches
- Depth: 23-7/8 Inches
- Amperage: 20
- Voltage: 115
- Bottle Capacity: 44
- Electronic Controls: Yes
- Total Capacity: 5.2 Cu. Ft.
For over 70 years, Marvel has been committed to enhancing the lifestyle of their customers. Today, with their unparalleled line of luxury undercounter refrigeration products, Marvel is an industry leader in style, design and sheer range of choices for any and all homeowners. Today, Marvel is proud to use their innovative history to provide commitment to their customers as well as uncompromised quality, wide range of design choices, and sheer luxury performance.
Additional Marvel Links
This Marvel item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Marvel MPRO66DZAR-BS-G-LR
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the MPRO66DZAR and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Marvel products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.