24" Stainless Steel Refrigerator with Frame Glass Door and 5.6 Cubic Foot Capacity
- Dynamic Cooling™ Technology for accurate temperature control between 35 and 43 degrees fahrenheit
- Blue LED temperature controls
- Audible and visual alarms for door ajar and high/low temperature
- Dual pane tinted and UV resistant door glass protects wine
- Close Door Assist Hinging System
- Standard door lock
- Two full-width adjustable cantilever glide-out shelves
- Height can be increased 1" with factory installed leveling legs
- Embossed stainless steel door with recessed glass - right or left hinge
- Specify right or left hand door hinge when ordering
- Height: 33-7/8 Inches
- Width: 23-7/8 Inches
- Depth: 23-7/8 Inches
- Amperage: 15
- Voltage: 115
- Total Capacity: 6.1 Cu. Ft.
- Electronic Controls: Yes
For over 70 years, Marvel has been committed to enhancing the lifestyle of their customers. Today, with their unparalleled line of luxury undercounter refrigeration products, Marvel is an industry leader in style, design and sheer range of choices for any and all homeowners. Today, Marvel is proud to use their innovative history to provide commitment to their customers as well as uncompromised quality, wide range of design choices, and sheer luxury performance.
Additional Marvel Links
This Marvel item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Marvel MPRO6GARM-BS-LR
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the MPRO6GARM and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Marvel products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.