Matthews Fan Company DG-TB-MTL-SC Atlas Dagny 39" Dual Rotational Ceiling Fan with Hand-Held Remote and Metal Blades with Safety Cages, Damp Location Rated
The double-headed rotational ceiling fan, Dagny, with cylindrical central housing and straight, parallel arms, is designed in the retrospective aesthetic. The Dagny offers fluid lines and quiet axial rotation. The motor heads can be infinitely positioned in 180-degree arcs for optimum air movement; the greater the angles of the motors to the horizontal support rods (up or down), the faster the axial rotation. A slow, controlled axial rotation is achieved by both motor head position and fan blade speed. Matthews rotational fans circulate heat and air-conditioning more efficiently than traditional paddle fans.
Matthews Fan Company DG-TB-MTL-SC Features:
- The Dagny is available in the following finishes: Polished Chrome, Brushed Nickel or Textured Bronze
- Constructed of cast aluminum and heavy stamped steel, the Dagny carries a limited lifetime warranty
- Metal Fan Blades with safety cages
- The Dagny comes with a 3-speed remote control and vaulted ceiling canopy
- Product dimensions: 12"H x 38" Diameter
- Product weight: 22 lbs
- Damp location finish
- Includes up to a 30" downrod at no additional charge (20" unless otherwise specified)
- 48" and 72" downrods also available.
Since 1992 Matthews Fan Company has combined ventilation solutions with contemporary design. Their handmade fans carry limited lifetime warranties and are Underwriters Laboratories listed.
Additional Matthews Fan Company Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Matthews Fan Company Products
- Shop All Matthews Fan Company Atlas Dagny Collection Products
Our SKU: Matthews Fan Company DG-TB-MTL-SC
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Matthews Fan Company DG-TB-MTL-SafetCage
Textured Bronze with Metal Blades
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued