Do It Yourself: Replacing or Installing a Ceiling FanBrent Holland shows you step by step how to install or replace your existing ceiling fan
How To Balance a Ceiling FanBrent Holland shows you how to easily balance a ceiling fan
16" Single Oscillating Directional Ceiling Fan with Wood Blades from the Diane Collection
The Diane oscillating directional ceiling fan provides maximum, multi-directional airflow. The Diane can be hung in small, awkward spaces or in front of HVAC ducts to make more efficient the heating, ventilation or air conditioning of any room.
- Constructed of cast aluminum, and heavy stamped steel, the Diane carries a limited lifetime warranty.
- The Diane is equipped with a 3-speed remote control and vaulted ceiling canopy.
- The Diane is available with the following blade options: hand-balanced metal blades with decorative metal blade guards, hand-balanced metal blades with metal safety cages for low ceiling applications, hand-balanced solid wood blades without blade guards.
- Includes up to a 30" downrod at no additional charge (20" unless otherwise specified)
Additional Matthews Fan Company Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Matthews Fan Company Products
- Shop All Matthews Fan Company Diane Collection Products
Matthews Fan Company DI-CR-WD Product Specifications
|Blade Finish||Medium Wood|
|Blades Sold Separately||No|
|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Finish Application||Brushed, Polished|
|Light Kit Compatible||No|
|Light Kit Included||No|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Blades||3|
|Suggested Room Fit||Living Room|
|UL Rating||Dry Location|