16" Single Oscillating Directional Ceiling Fan with Metal Blades and Damp Location Protective Coating from the Diane Collection
The Diane oscillating directional ceiling fan provides maximum, multi-directional airflow. The Diane can be hung in small, awkward spaces or in front of HVAC ducts to make more efficient the heating, ventilation or air conditioning of any room.
- Constructed of cast aluminum, and heavy stamped steel, the Diane carries a limited lifetime warranty.
- The Diane is equipped with a 3-speed remote control and vaulted ceiling canopy.
- The Diane is available with the following blade options: hand-balanced metal blades with decorative metal blade guards, hand-balanced metal blades with metal safety cages for low ceiling applications, hand-balanced solid wood blades without blade guards.
- Includes up to a 30" downrod at no additional charge (20" unless otherwise specified)
Additional Matthews Fan Company Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Matthews Fan Company Products
- Shop All Matthews Fan Company Diane Collection Products
Our SKU: Matthews Fan Company DI-MTL
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Matthews Fan Company DI-BN-MTL
- Matthews Fan Company DI-CR-MTL
- Matthews Fan Company DI-TB-MTL
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Do It Yourself: Replacing or Installing a Ceiling FanBrent Holland shows you step by step how to install or replace your existing ceiling fan