Do It Yourself: Replacing or Installing a Ceiling FanBrent Holland shows you step by step how to install or replace your existing ceiling fan
16" Single Oscillating Directional Ceiling Fan with Metal Blades and Damp Location Protective Coating from the Diane Collection
The Diane oscillating directional ceiling fan provides maximum, multi-directional airflow. The Diane can be hung in small, awkward spaces or in front of HVAC ducts to make more efficient the heating, ventilation or air conditioning of any room.
- Constructed of cast aluminum, and heavy stamped steel, the Diane carries a limited lifetime warranty.
- The Diane is equipped with a 3-speed remote control and vaulted ceiling canopy.
- The Diane is available with the following blade options: hand-balanced metal blades with decorative metal blade guards, hand-balanced metal blades with metal safety cages for low ceiling applications, hand-balanced solid wood blades without blade guards.
- Includes up to a 30" downrod at no additional charge (20" unless otherwise specified)
Additional Matthews Fan Company Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Matthews Fan Company Products
- Shop All Matthews Fan Company Diane Collection Products
Our SKU: Matthews Fan Company DI-MTL
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Matthews Fan Company DI-BN-MTL
- Matthews Fan Company DI-CR-MTL
- Matthews Fan Company DI-TB-MTL
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Matthews Fan Company DI-MTL Product Specifications
|Blades Sold Separately||No|
|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Finish Application||Brushed, Polished|
|Light Kit Compatible||Yes|
|Light Kit Included||No|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Blades||3|
|Suggested Room Fit||Living Room|
|UL Rating||Damp Location|