16" Single Oscillating Directional Ceiling Fan with Metal Blades and Damp Location Protective Coating from the Diane Collection
The Diane oscillating directional ceiling fan provides maximum, multi-directional airflow. The Diane can be hung in small, awkward spaces or in front of HVAC ducts to make more efficient the heating, ventilation or air conditioning of any room.
- Constructed of cast aluminum, and heavy stamped steel, the Diane carries a limited lifetime warranty.
- The Diane is equipped with a 3-speed remote control and vaulted ceiling canopy.
- The Diane is available with the following blade options: hand-balanced metal blades with decorative metal blade guards, hand-balanced metal blades with metal safety cages for low ceiling applications, hand-balanced solid wood blades without blade guards.
- Includes (1) 10" downrod
Additional Matthews Fan Company Links
- View the Manufacturer Warranty
- Browse All Matthews Fan Company Products
- Matthews Fan Company Diane Collection
This Matthews Fan Company item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Matthews Fan Company DI-BN-MTL
- Matthews Fan Company DI-CR-MTL
- Matthews Fan Company DI-TB-MTL
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the DI-MTL and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Matthews Fan Company products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Do It Yourself: Replacing or Installing a Ceiling FanBrent Holland shows you step by step how to install or replace your existing ceiling fan