This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
The Diane forward and reverse sweeping oscillating, directional fan head provides maximum, forward and reverse airflow. The Diane can be hung in small, awkward spaces or in front of HVAC ducts to make more efficient the heating, ventilation or air conditioning of any space.
- Constructed of Cast Aluminum, Polycarbonate, and Heavy Stamped Steel
- Energy Efficient, Ultra-Quiet, 6-Speed Reversible DC Motor with New, Reliable Technology
- Hand-Balanced Solid Wood Fan Heads without Blade Guards
- Includes 3-Speed Hand-Held and Wall-Mountable Remote Control
- Remote Control Operated Both Blades and Oscillation Function
- Vaulted Ceiling Canopy for Up to 29 Degrees
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Not Recommended for Salt Water/Ocean Front Application
- Height: 10"
- Width: 16" (measured from furthest point left to furthest point right on fixture)
- Product Weight: 12 lbs
- Blade Span: 16"
- Amperage: 2
- Blade Pitch: 31°
- Blades Included: Yes
- CFM (High): 1600.48 (cubic feet per minute)
- Fan Blade Material: Metal
- Motor: AC Induction
- Number of Blades: 3
- Reversible Blades: No
- Reversible Motor: No
- Voltage: 110v
- AT-5DR - 5" Extended Length Downrod
- AT-20DR - 20" Extended Length Downrod
- AT-30DR - 30" Extended Length Downrod
- AT-48DR - 48" Extended Length Downrod
- AT-72DR - 72" Extended Length Downrod
Additional Matthews Fan Company Links
- View the Manufacturer Warranty
- Browse All Matthews Fan Company Products
- Matthews Fan Company Diane Collection
This Matthews Fan Company item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Matthews Fan Company DI-BN-WD
- Matthews Fan Company DI-CR-WD
- Matthews Fan Company DI-TB-WD
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the DI-WD and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Matthews Fan Company products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Do It Yourself: Replacing or Installing a Ceiling FanBrent Holland shows you step by step how to install or replace your existing ceiling fan
How To Balance a Ceiling FanBrent Holland shows you how to easily balance a ceiling fan