This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
MDC100 Commercial Heavy Duty Surface-Mount Door Closer from Maxgrade
Commercial doors get a heavy workout on a daily basis and you need a door closer that will perform without issue or forcing financial restructuring. Maxgrade's MDC Series surface-mount door closers are ANSI certified, UL / cUL rated and ADA compliant, offers worry-free performance and affordability that is the perfect solution for today's budget-conscious business.
The MDC100 is feature packed and flexible. With virtually infinite adjustments, one product can fill a multitude of needs. Maxgrade quality combined with affordability offer the solutions for your commercial building needs.
- Cast Iron Body with Forged Steel Arm
- Adjustable Latching and Sweep Speed Valve with Adjustable Backcheck (BC) Valve
- Non-Sized, Adjustable 1 through 6 Power Settings
- All Standard Arm Applications Allow Doors to Swing 180 Degrees, Conditions Permitting
- Standard Tri-Pack for Regular Arm, Top Jamb and Parallel Arm Application
- Non-Hold Open Arm Standard
- Full-Size Plastic Cover
- Self-Tapping Screws, Machine Screws and Sex Bolts Included
- ANSI / BHMA A156.4-2000 Certified
- Complies with ANSI A117.1 ADA requirements
- UL / cUL Listed, 3 Hours Fire Rated, UL10C UBC 7-2(1997) UL 228
- Adjustable for Door Weights of 33 to 330 Pounds
- Available Options
- Hold Open Arm
- Cushion Stop Arm
- Cushion Stop Hold Open Arm
- Size Setting 1 for 33-66 Pound Door Weights
- Size Setting 2 for 66-99 Pound Door Weights
- Size Setting 3 for 99-143 Pound Door Weights
- Size Setting 4 for 143-187 Pound Door Weights
- Size Setting 5 for 187-264 Pound Door Weights
- Size Setting 6 for 264-330 Pound Door Weights
Maxgrade has been known for years for their quality residential door hardware and has now introduced a line of products for commercial use. Same great quality, same budget-wise pricing, built for the extra demands that commercial use demands.
Additional Maxgrade Links
Our SKU: Maxgrade MDC100
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Maxgrade MDC100ALUM
- Maxgrade MDC100DKB
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued