This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
MDC100 Commercial Heavy Duty Surface-Mount Door Closer from Maxgrade
Commercial doors get a heavy workout on a daily basis and you need a door closer that will perform without issue or forcing financial restructuring. Maxgrade's MDC Series surface-mount door closers are ANSI certified, UL / cUL rated and ADA compliant, offers worry-free performance and affordability that is the perfect solution for today's budget-conscious business.
The MDC100 is feature packed and flexible. With virtually infinite adjustments, one product can fill a multitude of needs. Maxgrade quality combined with affordability offer the solutions for your commercial building needs.
- Cast Iron Body with Forged Steel Arm
- Adjustable Latching and Sweep Speed Valve with Adjustable Backcheck (BC) Valve
- Non-Sized, Adjustable 1 through 6 Power Settings
- All Standard Arm Applications Allow Doors to Swing 180 Degrees, Conditions Permitting
- Standard Tri-Pack for Regular Arm, Top Jamb and Parallel Arm Application
- Non-Hold Open Arm Standard
- Full-Size Plastic Cover
- Self-Tapping Screws, Machine Screws and Sex Bolts Included
- ANSI / BHMA A156.4-2000 Certified
- Complies with ANSI A117.1 ADA requirements
- UL / cUL Listed, 3 Hours Fire Rated, UL10C UBC 7-2(1997) UL 228
- Adjustable for Door Weights of 33 to 330 Pounds
- Available Options
- Hold Open Arm
- Cushion Stop Arm
- Cushion Stop Hold Open Arm
- Size Setting 1 for 33-66 Pound Door Weights
- Size Setting 2 for 66-99 Pound Door Weights
- Size Setting 3 for 99-143 Pound Door Weights
- Size Setting 4 for 143-187 Pound Door Weights
- Size Setting 5 for 187-264 Pound Door Weights
- Size Setting 6 for 264-330 Pound Door Weights
Maxgrade has been known for years for their quality residential door hardware and has now introduced a line of products for commercial use. Same great quality, same budget-wise pricing, built for the extra demands that commercial use demands.
Additional Maxgrade Links
This Maxgrade item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Maxgrade MDC100ALUM
- Maxgrade MDC100DKB
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the MDC100 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Maxgrade products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.