How To Install a ChandelierMario shows you step by step how to install a Chandelier.
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
The Basix Collection by Maxim offers fixtures for all over the home in beautiful Oil Rubbed Bronze or Satin Nickel finishes. You'll love the style this collection adds to your home, and the additional light will be appreciated each and every day.
- The unmatched style offered by this light will have your guests in awe
- Beautiful bell shaped shades made of the highest quality glass
- Up lighting puts an unforgettable glow in your room
- Medium sized chandelier is a good match for many areas of the home
- Flawless iron material will ensure a lifetime of beauty
- The E26 (Edison 26mm), Medium Edison Screw, is the standard bulb used in 120-Volt applications in North America. E26 is the most common bulb type and is generally interchangeable with E27 bulbs.
In the Box:
- Glass Bell Shaped Shades
- 180" Wire
- 36" Chain
- Number of Bulbs: 5
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
- Bulb Type: Incandescent or Fluorescent
- Watts Per Bulb: 100
- Wattage: 500
- Height: 22.5"
- Width: 26"
- Energy Star: No
Additional Maxim Links
Our SKU: Maxim MX 10125
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Maxim 10125WSOI
Oil Rubbed Bronze
- Maxim 10125ICSN
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|Light Direction||Up Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||5|
|Number of Tiers||1|
|Suggested Room Fit||Dining Room, Foyer|
|Watts Per Bulb||100|