How To Install A PendantMackenzie shows us how to install a pendant light.
- Fully covered under Maxim's 1-year limited warranty
- Features a Tapered Glass shade
- Fixture sends illumination in a downward direction
- 78" wire included with fixture
- Bulb(s) included with this model
- Ultra secure mounting assembly
- Height: 9.25" (measured from top to bottom of fixture, downrod/chain excluded)
- Overall Height: 68.5" (measured from the ceiling to the bottom of fixture)
- Width: 8.75" (measured from left most to right most point on fixture)
- Number of Bulbs: 1
- Bulb Type: Incandescent
- Watts Per Bulb: 60
- Bulb Base - Medium (E26): The E26 (Edison 26mm), Medium Edison Screw, is the standard bulb used in 120-Volt applications in North America. E26 is the most common bulb type and is generally interchangeable with E27 bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E26 Medium Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
About Maxim Lighting:
For over four decades Maxim Lighting has been an industry leader of new and innovative lighting designs. It is Maxim’s commitment to its customers that drives their ever evolving design options and unsurpassed quality. From ceiling fans to a wide variety of indoor and outdoor lighting fixtures in both classic and contemporary styles, Maxim is a staple of unique elegance that will brighten any home.
Additional Maxim Links
Maxim 25029-BUI Product Specifications
|Base Color||Bronze, Copper, Nickel|
|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Location Rating||Dry Location|
|Manufacturer Warranty||1 Year Limited|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
|Watts Per Bulb||60|