Understanding and Using Color TemperatureUnderstanding the color temperature of lights can help you choose the right bulb for the right space in your home. We explain the differences between warm and cool light, and how different colors can affect the design of your rooms.
- Fully covered under Maxim's 10 year limited warranty
- Fixture housing is constructed of metal – ensuring years of reliable performance
- Features a cone shaped glass shade
- Fixture sends illumination in a downward direction
- Maxim's line of bathroom fixtures are designed to disperse optimal light for all lavatory needs
- Fixture features a full backplate - provides a sturdy mount and coordinated aesthetics
- 4-bulbs included with fixture
- Ultra secure mounting assembly
- Height: 8" (measured from top most to bottom most point on fixture)
- Width: 25.25" (measured from left most to right most point on fixture)
- Extension (Depth): 7" (measured from wall to furthest protruding point on fixture)
- Number of Bulbs: 4
- Bulb Type: LED
- Wattage Per Bulb: 1.5
Bulb Base and Compatibility:
- LED - Light Emitting Diode: Highly efficient diodes produce little heat and have an extremely long lifespan.
For over four decades Maxim Lighting has been an industry leader of new and innovative lighting designs. It is Maxim’s commitment to its customers that drives their ever evolving design options and unsurpassed quality. From ceiling fans to a wide variety of indoor and outdoor lighting fixtures in both classic and contemporary styles, Maxim is a staple of unique elegance that will brighten any home.
Additional Maxim Links
Our SKU: Maxim 33004CL
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Maxim 33004CLPC
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Maxim 33004CL Product Specifications
|Genre||Industrial, Modern, Contemporary|
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||4|
|Watts Per Bulb||1.5|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.