How To Install A PendantMackenzie shows us how to install a pendant light.
Maxim Lighting Vivex MaterialVivex is Maxim's proprietary technology that creates fixtures with more than twice the strength of common resin material. The pressure injection molding process and the special painting techinique for improved adhesion allow for superior resistance to the elements. This creates outdoor fixtures that are resistant to UV, non-corrosive, and backed by a limited 3-year warranty. Vivex from Maxim - Beauty That Lasts.
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Maxim Lighting 40167 Single Light Down Lighting Outdoor Pendant from the Balboa VX Collection
In signature mission style, the Balboa hanging lantern brings a unique architectural element to the outdoor scene. Slim but sturdy bars cross the fixture’s façade allowing onlookers to ponder its harmonious play of positive and negative space. The simple effect first draws the eye, then captures the heart. Completing the illusion of mysterious antiquity, the artful piece is brushed with a weathered copper oxide finish that carefully encases golden frosted glass and the diffused light within. And Balboa is made entirely of Vivex, a material twice the strength of resin, ensuring the longevity of its beauty inside and out for years to come. Maxim—the smart choice for beautiful, durable outdoor lighting.
- UL listed for damp locations
- Requires 1 100w Medium base bulb (not included)
- Fully covered under Maxim's 3-year limited warranty
- Bulb Base - Medium (E26): The E26 (Edison 26mm), Medium Edison Screw, is the standard bulb used in 120-Volt applications in North America. E26 is the most common bulb type and is generally interchangeable with E27 bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E26 Medium Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
Vivex and Innovation:
- Vivex is far superior to polyurethane resin material used in traditional outdoor lighting and has twice the strength
- Vivex withstands temperature greater than 130°F and less than -20°F
- Injection under pressure into quality steel molds makes Vivex a very hard and dense component.
- The molding process frees designers' creativity, enabling them to implement imaginative designs without the restrictions imposed by the traditional resin process.
- A special paint finishing process with superior adhesion qualities developed specifically for Vivex resulted from a joint effort between the material manufacturer, the paint manufacturer, and Maxim Lighting.
- Maxim Lighting oversees the entire Vivex production process from molding to finishing.
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
About Maxim Lighting:
For over four decades Maxim Lighting has been an industry leader of new and innovative lighting designs. It is Maxim’s commitment to its customers that drives their ever evolving design options and unsurpassed quality. From ceiling fans to a wide variety of indoor and outdoor lighting fixtures in both classic and contemporary styles, Maxim is a staple of unique elegance that will brighten any home.
Additional Maxim Links
Our SKU: Maxim 40167GF
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Maxim 40167GFCO
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Maxim 40167GF Product Specifications
|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
|Suggested Room Fit||Outdoor|
|UL Rating||Wet Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||100|