Do It Yourself: Installing an Outdoor Wall SconceLearn how to change out your wall sconce to update your home. Follow Justin Bergson as he shows you the step-by-step procedure in making this project a quick and simple one
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
- Single bulb outdoor wall sconces add a touch of elegance to any landscape
- Housing is constructed of stainless steel - providing years of reliable performance
- Fully covered under Maxim's 1-year limited warranty
- Pair this sconce with a variety of post lights from the Arc Collection for a coordinated landscape
- ADA compliant (fixture extends no more than 4" from wall/mounting surface)
- Ultra secure mounting assembly
- Height: 9" (measured from bottom of shade or bulb to highest point on fixture)
- Width: 6" (measured from left most to right most point on fixture)
- Depth: 4" (measured from mounting surface to furthest protruding point on fixture)
- Light Source: Incandescent, Medium (E26) base socket
- Requires (1) 60 watt Incandescent bulb Not Included
- Lighting Direction: Down Lighting
- Power Usage Max: 60 watts (at 120 V)
- Location Rating: Wet Location
- Bulb Base - Medium (E26): The E26 (Edison 26mm), Medium Edison Screw, is the standard bulb used in 120-Volt applications in North America. E26 is the most common bulb type and is generally interchangeable with E27 bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E26 Medium Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Number of Bulbs: 1
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
- Bulb Type: Incandescent
- Bulb Included: No
- Watts Per Bulb: 60
- Wattage: 60
- Voltage: 120
- Average Hours: 2500
- Color Temperature: 2700K
- Lumens: 672
- Dimmable: Yes
- Height: 9"
- Width: 6"
- Extension: 4"
- HCO: 3.5"
- Backplate Height: 9"
- Backplate Width: 6.5"
- Dark Sky: No
- Motion Sensor: No
- Photocell: No
- ADA: Yes
- UL Listed: Yes
- UL Rating: Wet Location
- ADA Compliance - The Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). Fixtures hung between 27" and 80" above the floor must have an extension of 4" or less; this applies to wall lights hung in walkways, halls, corridors, passageways or aisles. Ceiling Fixtures must be hung no lower than 80”.
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
Additional Maxim Links
Maxim 5000FTOI Product Specifications
|Accent Light Type||Tree / Wall Mount|
|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
|Suggested Room Fit||Outdoor|
|UL Rating||Wet Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||60|