How To Install a ChandelierMario shows you step by step how to install a Chandelier.
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
- Fully covered under Maxim's 1-year limited warranty
- Fixture housing is constructed of iron - ensuring years of reliable performance
- Designed to cast light in an upward direction
- Classic 2-tiered fixture design adds elegance to any room
- 72" adjustable chain included
- Bulbs are not included with this model - Upon checkout bulbs will be offered
- Ultra secure mounting assembly
- Capable of being dimmed - allowing you to set your desired illumination levels when used with dimmable bulbs
- Height: 29" (measured from top to bottom of fixture, excludes chain length)
- Width: 29.5" (measured from left most to right most point on fixture)
- Number of Bulbs: 9
- Bulb Type: Incandescent
- Bulb Included: No
- Watts Per Bulb: 60
- Wattage: 540
- Voltage: 120
- Average Hours: 1500
- Color Temperature: 2700K
- Lumens: 6048
- Chain Length: 72"
- Wire Length: 180"
- Energy Star: No
- UL Listed: Yes
- UL Rating: Dry Location
Additional Maxim Links
Maxim 70006OI Product Specifications
|Bulb Base||Candelabra (E12)|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|Chandelier Type||Candle Style|
|Genre||Rustic / Lodge, Colonial|
|Light Direction||Up Lighting|
|Manufacturer Warranty||1 Year Limited|
|Number of Bulbs||9|
|Number of Tiers||2|
|Suggested Room Fit||Dining Room, Foyer|
|UL Rating||Dry Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||60|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.