This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
- Single bulb outdoor wall sconces add a touch of elegance to any landscape
- Housing is constructed of a synthetic - providing years of reliable performance
- Fully covered under Maxim's 3-year limited warranty
- Features Lantern Shaped Glass Shade
- Pair this sconce with a variety of post lights from the Balboa VX EE Collection for a coordinated landscape
- Energy Star rated product
- Ultra secure mounting assembly
- Height: 14" (measured from bottom of shade or bulb to highest point on fixture)
- Width: 10" (measured from left most to right most point on fixture)
- Depth: 11.5" (measured from mounting surface to furthest protruding point on fixture)
- Light Source: Fluorescent, GU24 base socket
- Requires (1) 18 watt Fluorescent bulb Included
- Lighting Direction: Ambient Lighting
- Power Usage Max: 18 watts (at 120 V)
- Location Rating: Wet Location
- Bulb Base - GU24: The GU24 bulb base is used with self ballasted twist lock compact fluorescent bulbs and has a pin spread of 24 mm.
- Compatible Bulb Types: GU24 Bulb base uses primarily a Fluorescent bulb but is also available as Halogen, LED, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Number of Bulbs: 1
- Bulb Base: GU24
- Bulb Type: Fluorescent
- Bulb Included: Yes
- Watts Per Bulb: 18
- Wattage: 18
- Voltage: 120
- Average Hours: 10000
- Lumens: 1355
- Dimmable: No
- Height: 14"
- Width: 10"
- Extension: 11.5"
- HCO: 6"
- Backplate Height: 10"
- Backplate Width: 5.25"
- Energy Star: No
- Dark Sky: No
- Motion Sensor: No
- Photocell: No
- ADA: No
- UL Listed: Yes
- UL Rating: Wet Location
Vivex and Innovation:
- Vivex is far superior to polyurethane resin material used in traditional outdoor lighting and has twice the strength
- Vivex withstands temperature greater than 130°F and less than -20°F
- Injection under pressure into quality steel molds makes Vivex a very hard and dense component.
- The molding process frees designers' creativity, enabling them to implement imaginative designs without the restrictions imposed by the traditional resin process.
- A special paint finishing process with superior adhesion qualities developed specifically for Vivex resulted from a joint effort between the material manufacturer, the paint manufacturer, and Maxim Lighting.
- Maxim Lighting oversees the entire Vivex production process from molding to finishing.
- Title 20 is a California law intended to reduce energy consumption by regulating the types of bulb bases and bulbs being sold to California Residents. The fixture must either have a dedicated fluorescent socket, a GU24 Socket, or include a CFL bulb in the box.
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
Additional Maxim Links
This Maxim item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Maxim 85164GFCO
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the 85164 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Maxim products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Do It Yourself: Installing an Outdoor Wall SconceLearn how to change out your wall sconce to update your home. Follow Justin Bergson as he shows you the step-by-step procedure in making this project a quick and simple one