- Single bulb outdoor wall sconces add a touch of elegance to any landscape
- Housing is constructed of die cast aluminum - providing years of reliable performance
- Fully covered under Maxim's 1-year limited warranty
- Features Lantern Shaped Glass Shade
- Pair this sconce with a variety of post lights from the Knob Hill EE Collection for a coordinated landscape
- Energy Star rated product
- Ultra secure mounting assembly
- Height: 33" (measured from bottom of shade or bulb to highest point on fixture)
- Width: 13" (measured from left most to right most point on fixture)
- Depth: 9" (measured from mounting surface to furthest protruding point on fixture)
- Light Source: Fluorescent, Medium (E26) base socket
- Requires (1) 26 watt Fluorescent bulb Included
- Lighting Direction: Ambient Lighting
- Power Usage Max: 26 watts (at 120 V)
- Location Rating: Wet Location
- Bulb Base - Medium (E26): The E26 (Edison 26mm), Medium Edison Screw, is the standard bulb used in 120-Volt applications in North America. E26 is the most common bulb type and is generally interchangeable with E27 bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E26 Medium Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Number of Bulbs: 1
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
- Bulb Type: Fluorescent
- Bulb Included: Yes
- Watts Per Bulb: 26
- Wattage: 26
- Voltage: 120
- Average Hours: 10000
- Lumens: 1760
- Dimmable: No
- Height: 33"
- Width: 13"
- Extension: 9"
- HCO: 16"
- Backplate Height: 15"
- Backplate Width: 7.5"
- Dark Sky: No
- Motion Sensor: No
- Photocell: No
- ADA: No
- UL Listed: Yes
- UL Rating: Wet Location
- Title 20 is a California law intended to reduce energy consumption by regulating the types of bulb bases and bulbs being sold to California Residents. The fixture must either have a dedicated fluorescent socket, a GU24 Socket, or include a CFL bulb in the box.
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
Additional Maxim Links
Our SKU: Maxim 85466SF
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Maxim 85466SFSE*
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Do It Yourself: Installing an Outdoor Wall SconceLearn how to change out your wall sconce to update your home. Follow Justin Bergson as he shows you the step-by-step procedure in making this project a quick and simple one