This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
- Fully covered under Maxim's 1-year limited warranty
- Fixture housing is constructed of aluminum - ensuring years of reliable performance
- Features a bowl shaped glass shade
- Fixture sends illumination in a downward direction
- Fixture is non-dimmable - single light color setting
- Energy Star labeled product
- Sturdy mounting assembly keeps fixture firmly placed
- Height: 6" (measured from ceiling to bottom most point on fixture)
- Width: 13" (measured from furthest point left to furthest point right on fixture)
- Location Rating: Damp location / indoor or outdoor
- Input Voltage: 120 V
- Max Fixture Wattage: 26
- Watts Per Bulb: 13
- Bulb Base: GU24
- Bulb Type: Compact Fluorescent Fluorescent
- Number of Bulbs: 2
- Bulb(s) Included: Yes
Bulb Base and Compatibility:
- Bulb Base - GU24: The GU24 bulb base is used with self ballasted twist lock compact fluorescent bulbs and has a pin spread of 24 mm.
- Compatible Bulb Types: GU24 Bulb base uses primarily a Fluorescent bulb but is also available as Halogen, LED, and Xenon / Krypton.
For over four decades Maxim Lighting has been an industry leader of new and innovative lighting designs. It is Maxim’s commitment to its customers that drives their ever evolving design options and unsurpassed quality. From ceiling fans to a wide variety of indoor and outdoor lighting fixtures in both classic and contemporary styles, Maxim is a staple of unique elegance that will brighten any home.
Additional Maxim Links
Our SKU: Maxim 85469SF
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Maxim 85469SFSE
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Maxim 85469SFSE Product Specifications
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||2|
|Suggested Room Fit||Outdoor|
|UL Rating||Damp Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||13|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.