This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
- Multi-bulb outdoor wall sconces add a touch of elegance to any landscape
- Housing is constructed of stainless steel - providing years of reliable performance
- Fully covered under Maxim's 1-year limited warranty
- Pair this sconce with a variety of post lights from the Arc EE Collection for a coordinated landscape
- Energy Star rated product
- ADA compliant (fixture extends no more than 4" from wall/mounting surface)
- Ultra secure mounting assembly
- Height: 12" (measured from bottom of shade or bulb to highest point on fixture)
- Width: 6.5" (measured from left most to right most point on fixture)
- Depth: 4" (measured from mounting surface to furthest protruding point on fixture)
- Light Source: Compact Fluorescent, GU24 base socket
- Requires (2) 13 watt Compact Fluorescent bulbs Included
- Lighting Direction: Ambient Lighting
- Power Usage Max: 26 watts (at 120 V)
- Location Rating: Wet Location
- Bulb Base - GU24: The GU24 bulb base is used with self ballasted twist lock compact fluorescent bulbs and has a pin spread of 24 mm.
- Compatible Bulb Types: GU24 Bulb base uses primarily a Fluorescent bulb but is also available as Halogen, LED, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Number of Bulbs: 2
- Bulb Base: GU24
- Bulb Type: Compact Fluorescent
- Bulb Included: Yes
- Watts Per Bulb: 13
- Wattage: 26
- Voltage: 120
- Average Hours: 10000
- Lumens: 1800
- Dimmable: No
- Height: 12"
- Width: 6.5"
- Extension: 4"
- HCO: 6"
- Backplate Height: 12"
- Backplate Width: 6.5"
- Energy Star: No
- Dark Sky: No
- Motion Sensor: No
- Photocell: No
- ADA: Yes
- UL Listed: Yes
- UL Rating: Wet Location
- ADA Compliance - The Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). Fixtures hung between 27" and 80" above the floor must have an extension of 4" or less; this applies to wall lights hung in walkways, halls, corridors, passageways or aisles. Ceiling Fixtures must be hung no lower than 80”.
- Title 20 is a California law intended to reduce energy consumption by regulating the types of bulb bases and bulbs being sold to California Residents. The fixture must either have a dedicated fluorescent socket, a GU24 Socket, or include a CFL bulb in the box.
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
Additional Maxim Links
Maxim 86006 Product Specifications
|Accent Light Type||Tree / Wall Mount|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent|
|Color Rendering Index (CRI)||82|
|Light Direction||Ambient Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||2|
|Title 20 Compliant||No|
|UL Rating||Wet Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||13|