This state-of-the-art LED light bar raises under cabinet lighting to a whole new level. The crisp white light illuminates without shadows, and its direct wire plug in and easy clip installation make the CounterMax MX-L Series under cabinet lighting convenient as well as beautiful.
- Multi-bulb under cabinet light makes a typically dark space easy to work in and readily accessible
- Housing is constructed of aluminum – providing years of reliable performance
- Fully covered under Maxim’s 1-year limited warranty
- Hardwire / Direct-Wire power supply
- Features flush bulb lenses
- Integrated light bulbs - rated at 50,000 hours
- Secure mounting assembly ensures years of reliable hold and performance
- Height: 1" (measured from mounting surface to lowest hanging part on fixture)
- Width: 2" (measured from back most to front most part on fixture)
- Length: 10" (measured from left most to right most part on fixture)
- Supply Type: Hardwired
- Voltage: 110 V
- Bulb Type: 1 watt LED
- Number of Bulbs: 2
- Bulbs Included: Yes
- Light Direction: Down
- Location Rating: Dry / Inside
- Integrated LED Bulbs
Additional Maxim Links
This Maxim item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Maxim 87902MB*
- Maxim 87902SA*
- Maxim 87902WT*
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the 87902 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Maxim products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Understanding and Using Color TemperatureUnderstanding the color temperature of lights can help you choose the right bulb for the right space in your home. We explain the differences between warm and cool light, and how different colors can affect the design of your rooms.
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.