- Fully covered under Maxim's 1-year limited warranty
- Fixture housing is constructed of steel - ensuring years of reliable performance
- Features a pyramid shaped glass shade
- Fixture sends illumination in an upward direction
- Maxim's line of bathroom fixtures are designed to disperse optimal light for all lavatory needs
- Bulbs not included with this model - upon checkout bulbs will be offered
- Ultra secure mounting assembly
- Height: 7" (measured from top most to bottom most point on fixture)
- Width: 29.5" (measured from left most to right most point on fixture)
- Extension (Depth): 8.5" (measured from wall to furthest protruding point on fixture)
- Number of Bulbs: 4
- Bulb Type: Compact Fluorescent or Incandescent
- Wattage Per Bulb: 100
Bulb Base and Compatibility:
- Bulb Base - Medium (E26): The E26 (Edison 26mm), Medium Edison Screw, is the standard bulb used in 120-Volt applications in North America. E26 is the most common bulb type and is generally interchangeable with E27 bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E26 Medium Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
Additional Maxim Links
This Maxim item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Maxim 20101FTOI*
Oil Rubbed Bronze
- Maxim 20101FTSN*
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the MX 20101 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Maxim products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Maxim Lighting Aurora CollectionMaxim Lighting Aurora Collection: a close-up review of this transitional design.
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.