This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
- Marble Glass Shade
- Designed to cast light in an upward direction
- Made of Iron
- UL Listed for Wet Location
- Requires (1) 100 watt Medium (E26) base bulb (Not Included)
- All Maxim products are warrantied to be free from defects in material and workmanship for one year from date of shipment
- Bulb Base - Medium (E26): The E26 (Edison 26mm), Medium Edison Screw, is the standard bulb used in 120-Volt applications in North America. E26 is the most common bulb type and is generally interchangeable with E27 bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E26 Medium Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Height: 10.5"
- Width: 8" (measured from furthest point left to furthest point right on fixture)
- Extension: 4" (measured from mounting surface to furthest protruding point on fixture)
- Backplate Height: 7.09"
- Backplate Width: 4.25"
- Bulb Type: Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
- Bulb Included: No
- Number of Bulbs: 1
- Watts Per Bulb: 100
- Wattage: 100
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
- ADA Compliance - The Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). Fixtures hung between 27" and 80" above the floor must have an extension of 4" or less; this applies to wall lights in walkways or halls. Ceiling Fixtures must be hung no lower than 80”.
About Maxim Lighting
Maxim Lighting was started by two brothers in 1970. Their vision was to operate the business based on customer satisfaction leading them to be innovative in design and utility. They implemented the vision with great success, quickly becoming a leader in the lighting industry. The company is still led by the brothers who started the company and is operated based on the original principles. Today, Maxim Lighting offers a wide range of value solutions to update and upgrade the style of any home. Styles and collections are available for every decorative project imaginable, all for a great value.
Additional Maxim Links
This Maxim item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Maxim 20580MRCS*
- Maxim 20580MROI
Oil Rubbed Bronze
- Maxim 20580MRPE*
- Maxim 20580MRTW*
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the MX 20580 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Maxim products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Do It Yourself: Installing an Indoor Wall SconceFollow Kyleen Bromley of Build.com as she shows you the step-by-step process of replacing and installing an indoor wall sconce.