How To Install A PendantMackenzie shows us how to install a pendant light.
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Single Light Pendant from the Mini Hi-Bay Collection
Small Pendant reminiscent of yesteryear are available in your choice of Bronze, Antique Copper, Satin Nickel, and Polished Nickel. In addition to the numerous metal shades, glass shades in Clear, Mirror Smoke, and Satin White are also offered. The optional Antique Replica light bulb adds to the authentic look.
Small pendants reminiscent of yesteryear are available in your choice of Bronze, Antique Copper, Satin Nickel, and Polished Nickel. In addition to the numerous metal shades, glass shades in Clear, Mirror Smoke, and Satin White are also offered. The optional Antique Replica light bulb adds to the authentic look.
- Down Lighting
- Secure metal mounting assembly
- 1 Year Limited Warranty on defects
- Sloped ceiling compatible
- Capable of being dimmed - allowing you to set your desired illumination levels when used with dimmable bulbs
- UL Listed for Dry Location
- Requires (1) 60 watt Medium (E26) base bulb (Not Included)
- Bulb Base - Medium (E26): The E26 (Edison 26mm), Medium Edison Screw, is the standard bulb used in 120-Volt applications in North America. E26 is the most common bulb type and is generally interchangeable with E27 bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E26 Medium Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Height: 9.25" (measured from ceiling to bottom most point of fixture)
- Maximum Height: 68.5" (including chain / down rods)
- Width: 8.75" (measured from furthest point left to furthest point right on fixture)
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
- Bulb Included: No
- Bulb Type: Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent
- Number of Bulbs: 1
- Watts Per Bulb: 60
- Wattage: 60
- Voltage: 120v
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
About Maxim:For over four decades Maxim Lighting has been an industry leader of new and innovative lighting designs. It is Maxim’s commitment to its customers that drives their ever evolving design options and unsurpassed quality. From ceiling fans to a wide variety of indoor and outdoor lighting fixtures in both classic and contemporary styles, Maxim is a staple of unique elegance that will brighten any home.
Additional Maxim Links
Our SKU: Maxim 25029
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Maxim 25029MSKACP
- Maxim 25029MSKBZ
- Maxim 25029MSKPN
- Maxim 25029MSKSN
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Maxim 25029MSKPN Product Specifications
|Base Color||Copper, Bronze, Nickel|
|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|Glass Features||Clear Glass|
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
|Pendant Size||Mini Pendants|
|Pendant Type||Single Pendant|
|Shade Shape||Pyramid, Dome|
|Sloped Ceiling Compatible||Yes|
|Suggested Room Fit||Bedroom, Foyer, Kitchen|
|Vintage Edison Bulb||Yes|
|Watts Per Bulb||60|