Understanding and Using Color TemperatureUnderstanding the color temperature of lights can help you choose the right bulb for the right space in your home. We explain the differences between warm and cool light, and how different colors can affect the design of your rooms.
- Fully covered under Maxim's 10 year limited warranty
- Fixture housing features metal construction - ensuring years of reliable performance
- Features a custom-shaped glass shade
- Ambient light casts soft generalized illumination over a wide area
- Dimmable fixture - designed to work with most standard dimmer switches
- Sturdy mounting assembly keeps fixture firmly placed
- Height: 11.5" (measured from ceiling to bottom most point on fixture)
- Width: 16" (measured from furthest point left to furthest point right on fixture)
- Location Rating: Dry location / indoor
- Input Voltage: 120 V
- Max Fixture Wattage: 6
- Watts Per Bulb: 1.5
- Bulb Base: LED
- Bulb Type: LED
- Number of Bulbs: 4
- Bulb(s) Included: Yes
- LED - Light Emitting Diode: Highly efficient diodes produce little heat and have an extremely long lifespan.
For over four decades Maxim Lighting has been an industry leader of new and innovative lighting designs. It is Maxim’s commitment to its customers that drives their ever evolving design options and unsurpassed quality. From ceiling fans to a wide variety of indoor and outdoor lighting fixtures in both classic and contemporary styles, Maxim is a staple of unique elegance that will brighten any home.
Additional Maxim Links
Our SKU: Maxim 33000CL
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Maxim 33000CLPC
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Maxim 33000CL Product Specifications
|Genre||Industrial, Modern, Contemporary|
|Light Direction||Ambient Lighting|
|Location Rating||Dry Location|
|Number of Bulbs||4|
|UL Rating||Dry Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||1.5|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.