This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
- Fully covered under Maxim's 1-year limited warranty
- Fixture housing is constructed of iron – ensuring years of reliable performance
- Features a bell shaped glass shade
- Fixture sends illumination in an upward direction
- Maxim's line of bathroom fixtures are designed to disperse optimal light for all lavatory needs
- Energy Star labeled product
- 2-bulbs included with fixture
- Ultra secure mounting assembly
- Height: 10" (measured from top most to bottom most point on fixture)
- Width: 14.5" (measured from left most to right most point on fixture)
- Extension (Depth): 9" (measured from wall to furthest protruding point on fixture)
- Number of Bulbs: 2
- Bulb Base: GU24
- Bulb Type: Compact Fluorescent
- Wattage Per Bulb: 13
Bulb Base and Compatibility:
- Bulb Base - GU24: The GU24 bulb base is used with self ballasted twist lock compact fluorescent bulbs and has a pin spread of 24 mm.
- Compatible Bulb Types: GU24 Bulb base uses primarily a Fluorescent bulb but is also available as Halogen, LED, and Xenon / Krypton.
For over four decades Maxim Lighting has been an industry leader of new and innovative lighting designs. It is Maxim’s commitment to its customers that drives their ever evolving design options and unsurpassed quality. From ceiling fans to a wide variety of indoor and outdoor lighting fixtures in both classic and contemporary styles, Maxim is a staple of unique elegance that will brighten any home.
Additional Maxim Links
Our SKU: Maxim 85808WS
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Maxim 85808WSOI
Oil Rubbed Bronze
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Maxim 85808WSOI Product Specifications
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent|
|Light Direction||Up Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||2|
|Suggested Room Fit||Bathroom|
|Watts Per Bulb||13|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.