Do It Yourself: Installing an Outdoor Wall SconceLearn how to change out your wall sconce to update your home. Follow Justin Bergson as he shows you the step-by-step procedure in making this project a quick and simple one
- Multi-bulb outdoor wall sconces add a touch of elegance to any landscape
- Housing is constructed of aluminum - providing years of reliable performance
- Fully covered under Maxim's 1-year limited warranty
- Features Lantern Shaped Glass Shade
- Pair this sconce with a variety of post lights from the Craftsman Collection for a coordinated landscape
- Energy Star rated product
- Photocell technology - operates light automatically at dusk
- Ultra secure mounting assembly
- Height: 11" (measured from bottom of shade or bulb to highest point on fixture)
- Width: 9" (measured from left most to right most point on fixture)
- Depth: 6" (measured from mounting surface to furthest protruding point on fixture)
- Light Source: Compact Fluorescent, GU24 base socket
- Requires (2) 13 watt Compact Fluorescent bulbs Included
- Lighting Direction: Ambient Lighting
- Power Usage Max: 26 watts (at 120 V)
- Location Rating: Wet Location
- Bulb Base - GU24: The GU24 bulb base is used with self ballasted twist lock compact fluorescent bulbs and has a pin spread of 24 mm.
- Compatible Bulb Types: GU24 Bulb base uses primarily a Fluorescent bulb but is also available as Halogen, LED, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Number of Bulbs: 2
- Bulb Base: GU24
- Bulb Type: Compact Fluorescent
- Bulb Included: Yes
- Watts Per Bulb: 13
- Wattage: 26
- Voltage: 120
- Average Hours: 10000
- Lumens: 1800
- Dimmable: No
- Height: 11"
- Width: 9"
- Extension: 6"
- HCO: 4"
- Backplate Height: 11"
- Backplate Width: 8"
- Dark Sky: No
- Motion Sensor: No
- Photocell: Yes
- ADA: No
- UL Listed: Yes
- UL Rating: Wet Location
- Title 20 is a California law intended to reduce energy consumption by regulating the types of bulb bases and bulbs being sold to California Residents. The fixture must either have a dedicated fluorescent socket, a GU24 Socket, or include a CFL bulb in the box.
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
Additional Maxim Links
Our SKU: Maxim MX 85051
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Maxim 85051HOVR*
- Maxim 85051HOBU*
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Maxim 85051HOVR Product Specifications
|Accent Light Type||Tree / Wall Mount|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent|
|Genre||Mission / Craftsman|
|Light Direction||Ambient Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||2|
|Suggested Room Fit||Outdoor|
|UL Rating||Wet Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||13|