- White Synthetic Shade
- Designed to cast light in a downward direction
- Made of Steel
- UL Listed for Damp Location
- Includes (2) 22 watt Fluorescent Pin base bulbs
- All Maxim products are warranted to be free from defects in material and workmanship for one year from date of shipment
- Bulb Base - Fluorescent Pin: A bi pin base mainly used with fluorescent tube lighting seen in commercial and industrial applications.
- Height: 2.5"
- Width: 14.5" (measured from furthest point left to furthest point right on fixture)
- Length: 14.5"
- Bulb Type: Fluorescent
- Bulb Base: Fluorescent Pin
- Bulb Included: Yes
- Number of Bulbs: 2
- Watts Per Bulb: 22, 32
- Wattage: 54
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
About Maxim Lighting
Maxim Lighting was started by two brothers in 1970. Their vision was to operate the business based on customer satisfaction leading them to be innovative in design and utility. They implemented the vision with great success, quickly becoming a leader in the lighting industry. The company is still led by the brothers who started the company and is operated based on the original principles. Today, Maxim Lighting offers a wide range of value solutions to update and upgrade the style of any home. Styles and collections are available for every decorative project imaginable, all for a great value.
Additional Maxim Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Maxim Products
- Shop All Maxim Low Profile EE Collection Products
Our SKU: Maxim MX 87206
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Maxim 87206WT
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Maxim 87206WT Product Specifications
|Bulb Base||Fluorescent Pin|
|Bulb Shape||T9 Circline|
|Collection||Low Profile EE|
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Location Rating||Damp Location|
|Number of Bulbs||2|
|Suggested Room Fit||Kitchen|
|UL Rating||Damp Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||22, 32|