- Single bulb outdoor wall sconces add a touch of elegance to any landscape
- Housing is constructed of aluminum - providing years of reliable performance
- Fully covered under Maxim's 10 year limited warranty
- Features Lantern Shaped Glass Shade
- Pair this sconce with a variety of post lights from the New Age LED Collection for a coordinated landscape
- Dark Skies compliant fixture
- Ultra secure mounting assembly
- Height: 19.8" (measured from bottom of shade or bulb to highest point on fixture)
- Width: 6.3" (measured from left most to right most point on fixture)
- Depth: 6.5" (measured from mounting surface to furthest protruding point on fixture)
- Light Source: LED
- Requires (1) 7.5 watt LED bulb Included
- Lighting Direction: Ambient Lighting
- Power Usage Max: 7.5 watts (at 120 V)
- Location Rating: Wet Location
- LED - Light Emitting Diode: Highly efficient diodes produce little heat and have an extremely long lifespan.
- Number of Bulbs: 1
- Bulb Type: LED
- Bulb Included: Yes
- Watts Per Bulb: 7.5
- Wattage: 7.5
- Voltage: 120
- Average Hours: 50000
- Lumens: 480
- Dimmable: No
- Height: 19.8"
- Width: 6.3"
- Extension: 6.5"
- HCO: 5"
- Backplate Height: 8"
- Backplate Width: 5"
- Dark Sky: Yes
- Motion Sensor: No
- Photocell: No
- ADA: No
- UL Listed: Yes
- UL Rating: Wet Location
- Dark Sky Lighting: Known as Cut Off Lighting, or Friendly Lighting, Dark Sky refers to lighting fixtures that reduce excess lighting and reduces sky glow to eliminate wasted energy allowing the night sky to shine.
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
Additional Maxim Links
Our SKU: Maxim MX 88353
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Maxim 88353CLTE
Textured Ebony / Clear Glass
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Understanding and Using Color TemperatureUnderstanding the color temperature of lights can help you choose the right bulb for the right space in your home. We explain the differences between warm and cool light, and how different colors can affect the design of your rooms.
Do It Yourself: Installing an Outdoor Wall SconceLearn how to change out your wall sconce to update your home. Follow Justin Bergson as he shows you the step-by-step procedure in making this project a quick and simple one