How To Install Click Lock Hardwood FlooringLearn how to easily prep and install your Hardwood Flooring
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Mazama Handscraped Acacia 4.8" Acacia Chai Beige Solid Hardwood Flooring
- With a Janka hardness rating of 1280 and 7 coats of treffert finish, Acacia surpasses the industry standard for hardness in solid wood flooring
- Unique hardwood patterns
- Micro-beveled edges allow for an easy installation on surfaces that are not perfectly level—ideal for avoiding re-leveling a surface, or installation in older homes (Please note the installation method itself is Nail Down)
- Built to withstand heavy residential traffic, and backed by a 25 year finish warranty, Acacia flooring is a testament to the resilience associated with the Acacia species
- Stain: Chai Beige
- Square Foot Per Carton: 19.27
- Wood Species: Acacia
- Surface Type: Handscraped
- Gloss Level: Low
- Edge Type: Micro-Bevel
- Flooring Thickness: 3/4"
- Width: 4.8"
- Length: Varying Lengths
- Minimum Length: 12"
- Maximum Length: 48"
- Installation Location(s): Upstairs
- Installation Type(s): Nail Down
- 10082298 - Rooibos Red
- 10082299 - Oolong Brown
- 10082300 - Chai Beige (This Model)
- 10082307 - Pekoe Brown
Additional Mazama Links
Our SKU: Mazama 10082300
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Mazama 10082300
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Mazama 10082300 Product Specifications
|Wood Flooring Buyer's Guide|
|Installation Location||On Grade (Ground Level), Above Grade (Upstairs)|
|Installation Type||Nail Down|
|Primary Color||Tan, Beige|
|Square Foot Per Carton||19.27|