Captive Function Deadbolt and Knobset Combo
Leading the industry toward offering better residential locks for more secure homes, Medeco residential hardware offers the protection expected from the gripsets UL437 Listed cylinder. In addition, solid brass hardware enhances the look and value of the home with beautiful designs and high quality construction.
The Medeco Captive Function Deadbolt is a special function lock and key that provides the convenience of a single cylinder deadbolt, with all of the security of a double cylinder. With the captive key inserted, the lock functions as a single cylinder deadbolt with a thumb turn. Removing the thumb turn will convert the Captive Deadbolt into a double cylinder deadbolt.
- Solid brass construction for strength and durability.
- UL437 Listing assures superior pick and drill resistance.
- ANSI / BHMA A156.5 Grade 1 Certification assures consistent quality for heavy use applications.
- 1" Hardened Steel Bolt
- Double locking action makes Medeco locks virtually pickproof.
- 5-Pin Original Medeco Cylinder Technology
- Two Year Warranty
Additional Medeco Links
This Medeco item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Medeco RL-986202-05*
- Medeco RL-986202-10*
Satin Brass Blackened
- Medeco RL-986202-19*
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the RL-986202 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Medeco products with over 400 warehouses across the country.