Captive Function Deadbolt and Passage Knobset Combo
Leading the industry toward offering better residential locks for more secure homes, Medeco residential hardware offers the protection expected from the gripsets UL437 Listed cylinder. In addition, solid brass hardware enhances the look and value of the home with beautiful designs and high quality construction.
The Medeco Captive Function Deadbolt is a special function lock and key that provides the convenience of a single cylinder deadbolt, with all of the security of a double cylinder. With the captive key inserted, the lock functions as a single cylinder deadbolt with a thumb turn. Removing the thumb turn will convert the Captive Deadbolt into a double cylinder deadbolt.
- Solid brass construction for strength and durability.
- UL437 Listing assures superior pick and drill resistance.
- ANSI / BHMA A156.5 Grade 1 Certification assures consistent quality for heavy use applications.
- 1" Hardened Steel Bolt
- Double locking action makes Medeco locks virtually pickproof.
- 5-Pin Original Medeco Cylinder Technology
- Two Year Warranty
Additional Medeco Links
Medeco RL-996202-05 Product Specifications
|BHMA Certification||Grade 1|
|Cylinder||5 Pin High Security|
|Door Thickness||1-3/4", 1-7/8", 2"|
|Function||Captive, Double Cylinder, Passage|
|Latch Faceplate||Drive-In, Round Corner, Square Corner|