39" x 27" Walk In Soaking Tub with 15'' ADA Compliant Left-Side Seat and Left-Swing Door from the 2739 Series
Meditub by Spa World Whirlpool & Air Jetted Bath
Enjoy the luxury of bathing once again, simple, safe, comfortable and convenient with a walk-in tub from Meditub by Spa World. There is no straining or struggling to get in or out of the tub when you own a Meditub by Spa World walk-in bathtub. Makes warm baths or soothing showers accessible to people who thought they'd never enjoy the luxury on their own again. The walk-in tub door, low-entry step (5 in.), and (17 in.) ADA compliant chair height seat, built-in Grab Rail and slip resistant tub floor are just a few of the features that make independent bathing secure in a Therapeutic Tub. Built-in chair-height seat allows you to conveniently experience a comfortable, full body soak without the struggles of getting up and down. Air Switch finger tip touch controls make adjusting water flow and jet options as easy as touching a button.
- Dimensions: 27"L x 39"W x 37"H (Length = the measurement side the door is on)
- Slip-Resistant Tub Floor
- Revolutionary Watertight, Walk-In Tub Door Seal
- Right-Side Drain, Left-Side Seat (determined from the side the door is on)
- Left-Side Door
- Safety Grab Bar for Easy Entry and Exit
- Access Panel for Simple Installation
- Constructed Of Industrial Grade Acrylic Fiberglass Reinforced
- Free-Standing Stainless Steel Support Frame with Adjustable Leveling Feet
- Outward Door Swing
- Max Capacity: 45 Gallons
- Built-In Contoured 15" Seat for Easy Up and Down
- Door Seal: Guaranteed for Life
- Limited 15 Year Warranty On Tub
Additional MediTub Links
This MediTub item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- MediTub 2739LWSC
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the 2739L-SC and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of MediTub products with over 400 warehouses across the country.